86 Mustang Rear Seat Backs ---> Please help !

I just got my seats back from the upholstery shop. However, My problem is when I went to install it I think they coverd my pivot insert hole where the center pivot goes into. I'm talking about the fold-down rear seat backs. Now, I dont know if they ever had one there but I think they do cause my book says to "slide the seat outward off the center pivot." Pluse I was having trouble anyway; so there must be a hole.

Could anyone tell me if there is?? I dont want to make them take off all the fabric off to find out there isn't. That would be totall embarrasment.

Thanks. Rocky

Reply to
Rocky

well, is there some kind of slide or bolts or holes or clamps or something when you're looking at where the seat goes? That's how I would figure it out.

Reply to
raindrop