more power more power everyone wants more power

lol the easiest 2 ways ive found to increase power cheepest and noticable straight away would have to be a high pressure fuel pump no limits on how high you you can go and a bolt on supercharger thts the way that works best for me '

Reply to
sound_and_lighting

sound_and snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in article ...

In terms of actual power, I think you're better off with the habanero ice cream.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Nah, use one of those magnetic things on your fuel line. Much cheaper and gives the same amount of power increase.

Reply to
« Paul »

"« Paul »" wrote in news:457D95CD.86335A76 @houston.rr.com:

I prefer the twirly thing that goes on your tailpipe.

Reply to
Tegger

35A76

A turbosupercharger? yeah, those are actually pretty cool :)

nate

(misses his 1.8T)

Reply to
N8N

"N8N" wrote in news:1165863484.709344.311330 @j72g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

No no no. I mean those propeller-like things on your tailpipe that are supposed to improve exhaust flow.

I installed one on my Zaporozhets and gained 50 HP, along with better radio reception.

Reply to
Tegger

An enema?

--scott