NEW 82 Rear bumper cover free in Philly

I have a new rear bumper cover that was given to me for 82. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it fits 81-88. Either way it is free just come & get it. I live in philadelphia. E-mail me if interested.

Reply to
Imknotright

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth here, but those who are interested in bumper skins may wish to know the make and model ;-)

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth here, but those who are interested in bumper skins may wish to know the make and model ;-)

OOOPPS Your right.. Chevrolet Camaro

Thanks

Reply to
Imknotright

I have a new rear bumper cover that was given to me for an 82 Camaro. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it fits 81-88. Either way it is free just come & get it. I live in philadelphia. E-mail me if interested.

Reply to
Imknotright

That would be '82 adn up, the '81 was the older style body.

JazzMan

Reply to
JazzMan