Re: Used sedan recommendation?

> They make the Miata in a sedan now?

Picky aren't we? :) Ok. Mazda RX8. Just keep in mind it will suck down alot of gas.

------------- Alex

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

MasterBlaster

Reply to
Andrew Szafran

I like the "old" (98-05) Passat with the Torsen AWD system that drives all

4 wheels all the time. The new Passat is transverse engined and the AWD system only drives the rears when the fronts slip. Understeer city.

Speaking anecdotally of VW reliability, my mom has a 98 Jetta GL - very basic car, not much to break. The thing's been utterly bulletproof so far

- up to 100,000 mi. The only major work it's needed was an exhaust replacement and changing a small seal on the manual transmission to cure a slow leak.

As far as good sedans, have you considered Subaru. The Legacy/Big Outback are comfortable, good-handling, fun cars, if you can get past the "earth mother" image of Subaru drivers.

-Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Szafran