Zerex G-05 Compatiable?

99 Altima, can I drain my conventional nissan coolant (came from factory) and replace it with the Zerex G-05 stuff? I've read that you cant mix dex-cool w/ conventional stuff, but I really dont know about G-05. Any experiences?
Reply to
elmo

Zerex G-05 is compatible with Japanese and European cooling systems as an aftermarket equivalent. Consult the owner?s manual for manufacturer recommendations and warranty information.

Do a good flush before refilling.

elmo wrote:

Reply to
Mike Behnke

the G-05 is also for newer Ford vehicles too...

Reply to
Eric F

Only some newer Ford vehicles (the ones with the gold / yellow coolant).

Ed

Eric F wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White