where is the drain for the a/c so i can unclog it, 2012 nissan altima

i have a 2012 nissan alimta and the a/c is leaking all over my floors, i know i need to unclog the drain pipe however i cant find it anywhere and cant find any
helpful sites to locate where it would be..

This might help:
http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/2007-2012-nissan-altima-discussion-2-5-3 -5/305373-ac-drain-clogged.html
I know this post was from years ago but was curious if you figured the problem out and maybe could share it with me if you remember.

The drain is always from A/C cooling matrix in heater duct though the bulkhead into the engine bay. It's usually a 90 degree rubber elbow.
So look on passenger side bulkhead in engine bay near where it slopes to join floor.
But the clog will be in the A/C duct outlet and not the drain elbow. Remove the glovebox. Remove the heater resistor pack and then fish out all the leaf litter from the front of matrix.
Newer cars have pollen filters so don't collect fan chopped leaf litter on the matrix that clogs the drain.