07 Highlander's front bumper cover loose

I took ownership of a 2007 Certified Used 2007 Highlander Ltd on April

22nd. Mechanically, it's been excellent and I love it. But I noticed that the front bumper cover on the passenger side is working itself loose. I pushed it back into place but it still seems a little loose. By loose, I mean maybe a half centimeter? The clips above the wheel well seem to be in place, but there are no screws in them (should there be?). The vehicle must've had minor accident damage and they didn't go a good job of reattaching that cover. My options are , contact the dealer immeiately, wait till the next scheduled service, or drop by a local body shop and see if they can take care of it. Yes, it's a Certified Used vehilce, but I think it clearly states that body and trim are excluded from coverage.

Is this an easy repair or an expensive one and is there anything I can do myself at this point to make sure it doesn't loosen up further?

Thanks.

Reply to
J Golden