1999 Taco front bumper cover

Where do I need tyo go to get one under $150, and is it easy to put on?

Reply to
Nooks

You're dreaming. Te plastic tupperware valance runs in the neighborhood of $500 and that's just for the valance itself. It's like putting a leggo toy together. The most Mickey Mouse creation I ever saw in my life. Try a salvage yard but any you find there would probably be toast. It takes about 20 minutes to remove the "bumper" and then as much time as you need to install a new cover (maybe an hour - hour & a half or so).

Reply to
King George is a deserter & a druggie