Corolla~~outside mirror replacement

Well, darn, some jerk side-swiped several cars on my street, including my 2003 Corolla. Driver side outside mirror ended up on the street. Sheared off, did a good job, looks like it was cut with a knife. The frame is in perfect condition, even hitting the street didn't put a mark on it. All that's left on the car is the wires. I'm just whining. Thought I'd get a Toyota item on top. The OT's are making me crazy. Guess I go to the dealer on Monday, or somewhere, frame in hand.

Reply to
mmward