Gas prices going up...OT

LOL!!

You ain't seen nuttin yet. If they retain control of congress and a democrat is in the WH, it's katie-bar-the-door. Even these leftie folks here will feel it and they won't be happy campers, lefties are usually the first to complain and whine. Keep in mind, the liberal wing is for the rich as long as they are the rich and the rest of us, the masses, are under their thumb, meaning under their control.

Reply to
dbu.,

And of course, since the House passed the tax today, even though it won't be in effect for a while, the gas stations will raise their prices the amount of the tax within the week.

So now we're getting shafted by both the Loonie Liberal Left and the Oil Oligarchy on the 'right'.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

This from the woman who actually, and idiotically, suggested that all profits taken on the stock market should be taxed at 100%.

Ignorance knows no limits.

Reply to
witfal

Yep, and oil compainies will raise prices again because they know they can. The republican president won't stop them, the republicans in congress make the law veto proof.

Once the presidency is no longer under the control of necons, investigations can start into just how much effect the bush administration had on high gas prices and neocon dupes will continue to ignore the facts.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

necons prove that every day.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

I didn't know Pelosi was a neocon. Imagine the concentration of ignorance within one person to form the opinion, cited above, which would have such dire consequences to the economy of every economic power of the world.

Such is her mind-set: Destroy initiative.

Reply to
witfal

In message news:f955c7$151$ snipped-for-privacy@news.albasani.net, witfal sprach forth the following:

Then you obviously haven't studied her Mideast policy.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

I read the same thing this morning and thought the same thing... its just a tax on us by proxy

Reply to
Go Mavs

20 bucks says they will blame it all on Bush
Reply to
Go Mavs

Not to even mention the states like Mn want to raise the state gas tax too. Do not worry folks the price of gas at the pump will be going up up up up and then we'll hear all the lefties complain about big oil, LOL.

Reply to
dbu.,

Gary Burn-more proves every time he posts what a Loonie Liberal Leftist he is. Must be from California. And part of the Morons on the Left.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

You'd be hard pressed to find someone to take that bet, no matter what odds you offer.

Reply to
badgolferman

indeed since its a given

Reply to
Go Mavs

Inflation can't get out of control unless the money supply is expanded too quickly.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Tell that to those who can't afford ever-increasing taxes. Those on fixed incomes are going to be hurt by this, while the wealthy couldn't care less if they pay another twenty to fifty bucks a month for gas.

Who's going to be hurt here, Larry?

Why do Dems think the solution to their pet peeves is always a tax raise of some sort?

Reply to
witfal

We will soon enter the realm of the Carter administration. 18% mortgages, 12% inflation. His forceful return or the Iranian hostages, he sure taught those folks a lesson. Fear not, the democrats will again have a one term president assuming english is still the predominant language in this country. Ron

Reply to
ronbon

Upside during the carter regime, is I got almost 15 percent return on a CD.

Reply to
dbu.,

Me too. Got a $10,000 Treasury bill, got the interest up front and the $10,000 back six months later. Nice play money. That's about the only good part for me about that fools administration. Except for Billy. He was worth the price of admission. Ron

Reply to
ronbon