OT: Stupid Suburban driver tricks.

I thought I'd seen everything. I've seen

Stupid little girls pulling out of a parking lot, yakking on the phone, all the way until their destination. It always seems to be girls. I never see a guy yakking on the phone like that.

Cars stopped 2-4 car lengths back of the stop line, and then they wonder why the light doesn't change.

A Toyota doing exactly 55 in the MIDDLE lane on the expressway, thinking they're obeying the law and saving gas. (In Chicago you can get ticketed for obstructing traffic for driving that slow in the middle lane.)

But yesterday, I saw the topper. Some Goofus McDoofus came to a dead stop right in the second lane of a 4 lane freeway. Of course, everyone else had to stop, too. Surprised he didn't get rear-ended. Then he got out of the truck, picked up something out of the road, got back in and started off again.

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
<n5hsr

There will never be a shortage of stupid people who don't know how to drive. I worked fast food for a while and that's when I really learned that it's scary that some of these people are driving cars. If you are too stupid to order fast food from the drive up, please don't drive either.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

It's not just girls doing this kind of stuff or yakking on cell phones. There are plenty of men who are idiots also.

Reply to
badgolferman

It is epidemic. The only real cure is to go to paying by the minute and drop the plans. If they have to pay by the minute they will think twice about silly yak yak yak for no good reason. It won't happen though, the cell phone co's like that steady income. Ringtones, games, messaging, it's all designed to use up time which equals money spent, cash flow for the cell phone co.

Reply to
dbu

I've seen guys yakking on cell phones, but not all the way from driveway to driveway, at least not so far.

Charles the Curmudgeon.

Reply to
<n5hsr

OT: Stupid Suburban driver tricks. Group: alt.autos.toyota Date: Mon, Apr 14, 2008, 10:02pm (EDT-1) From: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net () I thought I'd seen everything. I've seen Stupid little girls pulling out of a parking lot, yakking on the phone, all the way until their destination. It always seems to be girls. I never see a guy yakking on the phone like that.

Charles the Curmudgeon =============

99.99% of the women in this country are trash. All of those have the customary tramp stamps and see you (a man) as a second class citizen, someone to use or step over...

Foreign women are much better..

Reply to
Charles Pisano