Re: Stupid Car Tricks

Totally useless fins, scoops and etc. have been designed into cars for a long, long time to attract that 'niche' buyer.

bradtx

Reply to
B2723m
[...]

If you want road contact (no power steering, no power brakes) why are you driving a boat like the Galaxie?

Chris

Reply to
C.H.

Wow, the venom!

The cool thing about Mustangs has always been the ability to tweak it to your own personal likes and styling. This dash lighting is another example, brought into the 21st century.

My 2nd Mustang, a '91 LX 4-cyl., came with the optional 10 hole wheels ('85-'90 5.0 rims). Yea I know, it wasn't a real 5.0, but for a 19 year old kid who couldn't afford the insurance on a real 5.0 it looked like on and I got a woody every time I looked at it or washed it.

"Alcohol is the cause of, AND the solution to all of life's problems"---Homer Simpson

Reply to
Rory P. Bellows

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!!!! I'm all worked up now. Time to go out on the prowl.

Reply to
CobraJet

Where'd you drive a 2005 Mustang? At a dealer? What was the sticker price?

Anxiously waiting to test one myself,

-Bill J.

95 GT
Reply to
Bill Jones

You haven't had a date for a while, have you?

Reply to
The Real Bev

Do "rentals" count?

Reply to
CobraJet

You need to check out one of my favorite sites on the net.

I think this is right up your alley.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I have a car with a big engine, thank you very much. 346ci big enough for your taste?

Chris

Reply to
C.H.
346? We demand at least 5,000 cubic inches to post here! Get w/ the program!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

You are posting in the wrong group. gov.topic.transport.ships should be more useful for your 300 liter diesel engine. :-)

Chris

Reply to
C.H.

Why not? I have yet to drive a car that actually *needed* power steering. Power brakes are really only necessary with discs.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

"C.H." wrote

Probably not for CJ. His tastes run to the 427-460 BBF variety. Hell, my

*small* block 351 Windsor is bigger than that, even before the stroker kit.
Reply to
66 6F HCS

LOL

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

Hell, no. It may be big in Germany, but that's sewing machine bait over here. What car is that, anyway?

Reply to
CobraJet

Geez, no wonder nobody in the Mustang group knew where I could buy

20-foot titanium props. Thanks for the pointer!
Reply to
CobraJet

At this point, I think I own in excess of 10,000 cubic inches of American V8 iron. I need to start a new newsgroup, perhaps one centered around properties like mine that make a noticeable depression in the Earth's crust. I'll call it alt.performance.seismic.proportions.

Reply to
CobraJet

LOL

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

I take it you'll be buying a new 2005 Mustang, then?

Reply to
Scott en Aztlan

Or hook it up to the stereo and have the colors change in time to the music!

Reply to
Scott en Aztlan