Rear heat in Suburban kaputt

So I got myself a 1995 Suburban and now I need to know everything or at least a whole lot about this new baby, so what is a good book explaining all the technical systems??

And the first problem at hand is that the rear heat outlets don't get any heat. The fan in the rear section works, and so does AC, but no heater.

Maybe someone does have a pointer and I could fix this before the Maine winter starts...

Thanks

Uwe

Reply to
Jaggy Taggy