Toyota Newbie 86 Celica Needs Resources

Are there any FAQs on the Celicas available? I surfed the Web for Forums, but found them kind of empty.

My 86 Celica.. I just bought it with 175k miles.. seems really solid..first toyota I ever owned.. it's really zippy..everything works.. EXCEPT the manual crank driver side window does not roll down.

Just ordered manuals from Ebay.

thanks, David

Reply to
david

I'm not aware of faq's on Celicas, you can ask your questions here.

Reply to
Ray O

A web search engine using "+toyota +celica +forum" without the quotes should do it.

Or maybe:

+toyota +celica +faq +toyota +celica +club +toyota +celica +forum +window

GL Dan

Reply to
Danny G.

i have a 1988 gt conv. did't fine much help here. so i found

and
to be better.

Reply to
itsa93sl1