Newbie question: Any good resources on cars?

Hi everyone
I'm a newbie in the world of car modifications. I'm especially interested in the following car models: Nissan, Toyota, Honda and Lexus.
Can anyone recommend some good books or websites about the topic?
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards, Gary Hendricks http://www.desktop-video-guide.com

A large proportion of the internet. Try Google. Or would you like someone to hold you hand as well ?
Steve.
snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk says...

Judging by the number of times he has posted this, I don't think it is his hand he wants holding.
--
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
http://www.bouncing-czechs.com