86' Celica Wheel and Tire choices

Just got a 86 toyota.celica. .. could someone tell me what wheels I could use without hitting the fenders?

I would not get those skinny little tires.. but want to get some white rally wheels, it is red in color.

Thanks, David

Reply to
david

I believe that's either a 4x100 or 4x125, with a FWD Offset. Since almost all modern rims are FWD offset, then you can use just about anything. I wouldn't go over a 205/xx-16 or you might rub the fenders or the frame.

We put a set of older Ford Escort wheels on both my Tercel and a friend's '86 Celica and put 185/16-14's on mine and 195/60-14's on his. Handling went up immediately.

Reply to
Hachiroku