Toyota RAV 4 EUROPE

Got a Toyota Rav 4 today that was manufactured in Europe.......any difference in this one and one's made in U.S/Japan/Canada?

its a 98 fully loaded

Reply to
Devils Advocate

You have to pay for repair parts with Euros.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

Did you fry your brain to come up with that useless response?

Reply to
Devils Advocate

Rav 4's made in Japan for sale in Europe are probably pretty much the same as ones made in Europe. Rav 4's are not made in the U.S. or Canada.

There are probably quite a few differences between models for sale in Canada, the U.S., and Europe. There are different lighting requirements, and emissions equipment may be a little different. One of the biggest differences is that a diesel engine is not available for sale in the U.S.

Reply to
Ray O

So to sum it up there is no difference in my rav four from Europe and my friends from Japan.

Reply to
Devils Advocate

Probably not.

Reply to