RAV 4 Update!

Three MORE since my post on this subject; a purple one, another white one without the body cladding, and another green one!

I'm wondering where the hell they are all coming from!!! I know there has been a white one in the area (one of the ones with the grey cladding) and a green one for quite a while. The green one was bought new, the whits one too, I think.

But where the hell are the rest coming from? (I know it seems a little crazy for me to be documenting this, but I'm just kind of curious as to why, all of a sudden, the things are ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!)

Of course, the same thing happened with Supras. About the time I got mine,

4 more showed up, two within a block of me.
Reply to
Hachiroku