When will Toyota come out with PLUG IN hybrid?

Will Toyota ever come out with a hybrid that can be charged by plugging it wall current as well as from gasoline?

Reply to
me

Why not just all electric? The "green" company I was working for had connections in the parking lot. And they generated their own electricty.

Came in handy when my battery went dead!

Reply to
hachiroku

Yes.

Reply to
Ray O

What if that electricity comes from say coal! 8)

Reply to
Danny G.

It already had an all-electric.

They also have a diesel truck in Europe:
Jeff

Reply to
Jeff