When did the 2007 Pilots come out?

I'm thinking of getting a Pilot and went to the Honda web site and was surprised to see the Pilot listed as a 2007 this early in the year. When did they come out?

Reply to
Nobody

2004.
Reply to
Matt Ion

Matt Ion wrote in news:bNKDg.378232$iF6.29979@pd7tw2no:

Put a lot of thought into that, did you?

Reply to
Nobody

It's too early on a Sunday for a lot of thought.

Reply to
Matt Ion

Traditionally the new model year started in September, but these days every company is all over the map. The 2007 Camry, for example, is a complete redesign and has been out for months. There doesn't seem to be any real standard about when the new model year starts.

Pilots have been selling well, and perhaps Honda switched over to the "07" model year a little early.

John

Reply to
John Horner

Hence my assertion that the '07 Pilot came out in 2004. The whole "model year" idea seems to be an anachronism (pardon the pun) anymore...

Reply to
Matt Ion