Why people drive Toyota? Simple: "Monkey See Monkey Do"

I find no other reason to drive a Toyota. As I was recently looking around for a car, I found much better choices, even GM. Chevy "Sonic" and "Cruze" are great choices, and most importantly for a monkey looking to have fun, t hey are fun to drive. But I think Toyota caters to the faithful crowd of ch urch ladies for whom "fun" is a taboo word.

"Monkey See Monkey Do" is a great way to keep expanding business and contro l crowds though. But such is my humble opinion.

Wise Words of the Day:

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!"

http://BANANAREVOLUTION/webspawner.com

Reply to
His Highness the Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher

Do not know why I replay to your stupid rant. Toyotas were crap until about 2000 and then you had to be selective about which model you bought. I live in So Calif and if you drive an American car folks look at you as if you live in a trailer.

Owned an American car until I bought a Toyota in 2003. All my Toyotas have been bought used. No need to buy new. No need for any warrantee and a few year old one is like new. Sick of American cars losing half their value their first year. I do not care how 'good' they are. They cannot depreciate like that and be desireable cars. I have owned 3 Toyotas and they have had only 1 part failure. A throttle position sensor. I had to also replace a water pump/timing belt but that could be considered regular maintenance. Other than that, just brake pads, tires, batteries, oil, filter, coolant changes. Most in my garage. With a Toyota I can stay away from dealers better than with any other car. Dealers are always thieves, regardless of the car make.

I have collectable Corvettes in the garage from the 60's. Do nothing but go up in value. If you are going to own such a horrible investment as an automobile, you at least need to be smart about it. Buy a used Toyota and drive the wheels off of it.

Vito

"Monkey See Monkey Do" is a great way to keep expanding business and control crowds though. But such is my humble opinion.

Wise Words of the Day:

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!"

http://BANANAREVOLUTION/webspawner.com

Reply to
uncle_vito