Why do people park running cars?

I was lookign at the ebay auction for the Rusty Bug that was running when parked in 1981. Why do people do that? They could hgave gotten more money for it back in 1981. I can understand maybe if they kept it to fix up but keeping it that long.

Wanted to Buy Supermarket Bonus/Loyalty Cards and Key Tags ( New and Unused unless a Discontinued one). See list for ones I need. Supermarket Want List

Sweetest COC Guy

Probably they though they could fix it back then..... Probably that will happen to some of the projects being carried out by some of us right now......somebody in 2014 will ask: "Why do people park run......" ;)

Ant

Sweetest COC Guy wrote:

Reply to
Ant

I have one like that: a pristine 1972. No rust. Beautiful. I may never drive it.

Reply to
John Stafford

Are they still running like in the movie "Sleeper"?

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik