Monkey wrench!

I won't be able to shop around at the COVVC show now. My truck decided it wants serviced NOW. I have to take tomorrow off to take it into the shop. They want it first thing in the morning thru Monday. :-( Currently it's my only driver and it doesn't want to run. Just to start with they are saying at least $600 which I don't have. :-(

The daily driver must be fixed before the toys. So it looks like I'm out of $ for a while now. I can't wait to get one of the VW's on the road and dependable....

"\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" wrote in news:uRDYa.11218$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.columbus.rr.com:

Ugh, I know the feeling...I have a Bus that I'd love to get back on the road and reliable, and at the same time I have my daily driver Jetta that needs new struts all around, but I don't want to take the Jetta in until I have another vehicle to drive for a few days, but I can't do all that I want to get the Bus driving because I need the money for the Jetta...round and round she goes...

Reply to
Lamprey