2003CamryXLE Driver Side Mirror Question

Hi,

My 2003 camry xle got clipped yesterday. by another camry. The driver's side mirror was hit, but what only sustained damage was the mirror itself (which I see is a plate with 4 interlocking plastic inserts together with two connectors for the auto deforst feature.

The encasing is just the tiniest bit loose.

my wauestion is this, can i order from Toyota only the mirror insert or do i have to order the entire side mirror assembly?

And about how much would this cost?

Thanks

jeff

Reply to
jeff

sustained

Gee Jeff why not call the local Toyota dealers parts dept and ask. MB

Reply to
Artfulcodger

feature.

do

Beacuse it's Sunday and they are closed and i wanted a heads up.

Reply to
jeff

If not Toyota, then most auto glass places will have a replacement mirror to fit.

Reply to
JH

Hi,

My 2003 camry xle got clipped yesterday. by another camry. The driver's side mirror was hit, but what only sustained damage was the mirror itself (which I see is a plate with 4 interlocking plastic inserts together with two connectors for the auto defrost feature.

The encasing is just the tiniest bit loose.

my question is this, can i order from Toyota only the mirror insert or do i have to order the entire side mirror assembly?

And about how much would this cost?

Thanks

jeff

my 88 was damaged the same way (by the garbage man at work) and i called my dealer who ordered the glass and installed it for free no sweat-he said they may break it when they did it--but they didn't was half the price of the complete assy. good luck herb

Reply to
Herbnn