2005 tc scion

I just picked up my 2005 tc scion. The camry engine in this car runs smooth as silk. I am surprised how smooth the ride is with 17 inch wheels and low profile tires. The sound sys is outstanding.

Reply to
jack

Did you get any other options? Automatic or manual? I've heard the power isn't great in the auto. How about headroom? I'm 6'2" and sat in one - it seemed a little tight but I didn't realize you can lower the seat a bit.

Reply to
superkid

smooth

It cost 17300.00 and has plenty of options such as 17 inch wheels, outside temp gage, tire press warning, knee air bag, spoiler that rises in front of the moonroof when it opens, full glass roof. I have the auto, it has plenty of power. driver seat lowers or raises as needed. I had a 2002 civic si and like this much more. It has more padding than any other toyota this side of a lexus v8. The ride is outstanding even with the low profile tires. This is at least a 20000.00 car for 173000.00. I do not have space to name all the options. I love to visit the Honda dealer, they are shocked and want me to leave fast. It is white, I had it tinted and put mud flaps on the front and back, the kind that bend to the contor of the fender. I put the flaps low to the ground which makes the car look lowered. All kinds of after market parts. I plan the install a turbo soon and lower it.

Reply to
jack

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®