XM Radio code

Wife picked up a new '04 Solara Convertible (Artic Frost Pearl) over a month ago, and loves it. However, the radio is supposedly "XM ready". To activate, XM requires a code from the radio - which we have been unable to get from the dealer or any documents that came with the car. Anyone know how/ where to get the code??

TIA - please reply to group.

Reply to
sethvir

Hi, I recently purchased the XM "Roady" retrofit kit. I was able to find the radio code by tuning it to channel 0 (Zero). I was then able to activate it over the internet.

month

Reply to
Mike Hadginske

xm is $10 pay up cheapskate

month

Reply to
I'm Right

You need to tune to channel "0" that is zero in order to view the receiver registration number.

Once you have this number you then call the XM radio 800 number, read them the number and pay for a subscription to their service.

There are a few free channels but you'll be missing out on alot of great channels, all of which are now commercial free.

Good luck.

Reply to
Philip Stein