Camry high-mounted stop light problem, please help

The high-mounted stop light on my 98 Camry died without any warming light on the instrutment panel. I replaced the light bulb and press the break, the 3rd stoplight still won't light on. And again there is no warming light on the instrutment panel either. I check every lamp on the car and they all function well except for the high-mounted stop light. Any clue what may cause it and how do I resolve it. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Kevin Lee