ABS light on and high edle 560sl help

Group, My ABS light came on as I was driving my 1986 560sl and two blocks later when I went to stop I found that my engine will not idle below

1500 RPM.. I feel that these two things are connected as they happened almost as one event. I am wondering if a problem with the over volt relay could explain high edle and ABS light on? Any how, I have not had time to investigate yet but was wondering if any one could lend some thoughts on what may have happened or what I should check?

Thank,s Bruce Buchanan snipped-for-privacy@the-i.net najurb

Reply to
brujan

Check the 10A fuse in the top of the overvoltage relay. It is blown. Remove the kick panel on the right side. It is above the fuse box.

Reply to
Karl