Car Door Window off track

My 86 has recently been having problems with the drivers' side window coming off its tracks. I am able to take the inner panel off and put it back on, but their seems to be too much front to back play. I was wondering what does one adjust to limit the play when the window is fully down (as it seems to slip almost fully off the back track at this point). I couldn't seem to find a way to adjust the positions of the tracks themselves.

Thanks, Juan

Reply to
Juan