Electrical question

Does anyone out there have a '95 Camry Electrical Manual? Or know where to find one on the web? My question involves the connector that allows the wires in the driver-side door to be disconnected from their continuations in the main car body. Something caused the bottom 4 connector pins to corrode out. I soldered jumpers arround three of them but when I got to the fourth, a thin Red-with-black strip, I couldn't find the dash side wire! It should just be hanging there with a corroded end, but I can't find it.

So, I hope somebody can tell me where the Red/black wire goes or what it controls. Thanks!

Reply to
William W. Plummer