Electrical Manual

Can somebody tell me the ISBN of a manual that has a wiring diagram for a 95 Camry? I need the connector pin IDs and wire colors for wires in the driver-side door connector. Thanks. --Bill

Reply to
William W. Plummer

I have Electrical Wiring For 1991 to 1994 It was only one available for my SEPT 95 CAMRY. It is TOYOTAs own publication. Number is Europe & General Pub No EDW 226F

Not sure if thats any help. Are you right hand or left hand drive.

johnny UK.

Reply to
Johnny Melvin