Heater Fan

Toyota Camry LE 1999 Problem: The heater fan only works when on the highest speed. I believe the problem is with the blower resistor pack but I cannot locate where it is. I have removed the plastic panel under the glove box and located the blower motor but can't find the resistor pack.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
s.r.fletcher

The resistor pack is held in by two philips screws. It's right next to the blower motor. Do you have the replacement part? That would help in identifying it.

Reply to
Nobody Important

I don't have the replacement yet. I wanted to find the pack first.

Reply to
s.r.fletcher

You can download the factory service manual from thepiratebay.org . Search for "1999 Toyota Camry". There's a diagram in (I think) the air conditioning chapter that shows where the resistor pack is.

Reply to
Nobody Important