Heater fan

Since the site is dead, can some one tell my why my fan will only run high? Low and medium do nor run at all. 1999 Camry CE with 180000 miles.

Reply to
norm46

You need what's called a "blower resistor pack". It goes under the glove compartment. You detach the black plastic tray from below the glove compartment (no tools required) and you'll see where it goes once you have the new part to look at.

It's quite easy to change; it took me 20 minutes the first time.

Reply to
Nobody Important