Heater Fan

My heater fan first stopped working on low.Than stopped working in the middle two setings (worked on high only) now my heater doesnt work at all. Could this be the fan or is it the control switch inside the car. The car is a 1998 Toyota Camry. Thanks cold in Minnesota

Reply to
bigtim

Chances are it is not the fan or the switch but the resistor pack. The lower fans speeds place a higher resistance coil in the circuit to slow the fan speed, and these longer resistance coils burn out first, so changing the resistor pack under the fan should solve your problem.

Reply to
Daniel