Micron air filter

Does anyone know if anyone makes an after market micron air filter for the

2002 Camry (interior one). Dealer wants an arm and a leg for it in Canada.

P J H

Reply to
P J H

Most autoparts stores can order them, they cost a lot less than the dealer.

Reply to
Eric F

A couple of months ago, I purchased the "cabin filter" for my Corolla. It was only about $20. That's expensive?

Reply to
Philip®

The dealers part store charged me $42 for this filter, it is more = expensive then pure gold.

Jack.

Reply to
Jack

then pure gold.

I just had my 30k mile service on my 02 LE. The dealer charged either $15.46 (ELEMENT SUB-ASSY) or $36.25 (ELEMENT, AIR REFI), depending on which one is the engine air filter and which one is the interior air filter.

Steve B

Reply to
Steve B

Jack, you got RIPPED OFF ... a phrase I rarely ever use. For Pete's sake, anytime a price really seems out of line, call a competing parts source and verify. Or was this $42 for the part AND installation?

Reply to
Philip®

either

For my '03 Corolla, the cabin air filter was $22 and the engine air filter was $13. The uniqueness of the cabin air filter is probably what's pushing the price up of such a paultry filter media.

Reply to
Philip®