Re: WTB: Grey Color Leather Center Armrest

Looking to buy a leather GREY color center armrest console cover and

> hardware for a 1997 Camry LE. Please respond via email. > Thanks.

Do you have any of these armrest consoles available? I am looking for one for my son's car. Thanks

Reply to
crys1215

Crys, you don't want to put your real email address into usenet newsgroups. Reason is that you can get bombarded with 'spam' emails as a result.

I have no connection with this seller, but is this the part you want? eBay item: 270341794897

--Winston

Reply to
Winston