Leather Seat - Color wears off

Hi to everyone

Did anyone have the same problem - I have a 2003 Audi A6 with Platinum Leather and the color wears off. No dirt, the color simply wears off.

Any solutions, anyone knows the color code for this leather - anything I can do?

Any help appreciated ...

Dave

Reply to
Dave Kellermanns

What has your dealer told you so far?

Reply to
daytripper

cutally I found a article on Audi Forum and it seems the dealer took care of that one, so my hopes are high.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Kellermanns

to prevent it from getting worse is to use Meguire's medallion leather care every month and use 303 protectant on the leather and everything else on the interior. I'm a car detailer and I swear by 303. I buy it buy the gallon. autopia-carcare.com has the best prices Use oxyclean to clean up messes and stains. Nothing gets them out better because oxy works best on organic substances.

Reply to
rjclem