Bilstein Warranty - Ebay

Hi,

I put a new set of 4 Bilsteins on my 98 Tacoma that I bought from eBay, and now one is leaking (30k miles). Bilstein told me they don't warranty any shocks purchased from ebay! AND, the guy I bought them from (Tecdeals1 or something similar) has gone incommunicado. Stopped answering my emails and stopped trying to fix the problem. So I guess I need a receipt from some other place to send back with my old shock to get it warrantied, it seems. Any suggestions on how I can get the lifetime warranty honored (the reason I bought these shocks) on my badly leaking shock? Thanks for the help,

PA

Reply to
blaze57

GO buy a new one then use the reciept, you'll always have a spare!

Searcher

Reply to
Searcher

Exactly my suggestion, if you do a heap of off road stuff youll need one anyway.

Reply to
Scotty