oil coolers?

Looking to get an oil cooler for a 96 Tacoma.. am i correct in assuming this will also relocate my filter? this would be a win/win for me as that is also what im wanting to do.

Any suggestions on brands or, manufacturers?

thanks

Reply to
Steve Grammer

Relocating the oil filter is optional and can be done with or without an air-cooled cooler. Permacool has a 180°F thermostatic valve that allows the oil to get normally warm before directing it through the cooler. Permacool, Hayden, and Long Tru-Cool (also sold under the B&M brand) are good.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton