Toyotas_Only Yahoo group

OK, for an exclusive "Toyotas_Only" website, full of knowledgeable folks including plenty of Toyota techs, drop in. Check out the files section, plenty of great info too. CHeck in at:

This is a "by members only" , advantage is spam free. Oh, nothing said about Ford either. Mike isnt allowed! If he did sneak in under yet another alias, first Ford plug, he'd be tossed out on his ear! ;D

Membership is right at 900 with over 4,400 post to date. Its growing by an average of 50 members a month. Almost all the regulars from this newsgroup are already members now.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

You mean we can't bash Fjords?! ;o)

Reply to
mazdaman85

Its encouraged! ;D

Reply to
MDT Tech®

What about obnoxious rightwing political ranting?

Reply to
jlasky

Is obnoxious rightwing redundant?

Reply to
bearman

No more so than leftist ranting... :>))

Tom - Vista, CA

Reply to
TOM

I guess you missed my point about the combination of obnoxious with either wing.

Bearman

Reply to
bearman

Sorry, didn't catch that part, and you are 1,000% right and I stand (or sit) corrected...

When I first got my Amateur Radio Novice license in 1962, my brother (also a "Ham") told me the three things to avoid on the radio are sex, religion, and politics. Of course, in those days, a person could get his license revoked if he used profanity on the air.

Times do change... :

Reply to
TOM

What about the obnoxious left wing whining?

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Is whiney liberal democrat triple redundancy?

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Regardless, there is none in there. Some is allowed if its auto related, ie emissions and politics are tied together/

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Read your own sig lines over the years, sir. I don't see anyone here with leftist propaganda in their boilerplate sigs, and you should be equally courteous.

But you're not. You're constantly trying to provoke people with your pervasive off-topic hard-core right-wing sloganeering, and IMO it detracts from the substance of the newsgroup discussions.

MDT Tech's newsgroup-inappropriate sig included here for example:

We can read the republican news ourselves if we wish. In fact it's impossible to avoid, so you can rest assured that we are "getting the message". Please do your fellow Toyota enthusiasts a courtesy and don't spew it all over this forum. Thanks so very much.

94 4runner 135k 93 Camry V6 150k 87 Nova(Corolla) 98k
Reply to
jlasky