Honda Yahoo group or mail list?

Looking for a mail list or Yahoo group for Honda (car) owners.

I found a few at Yahoo, but they're either not in English (there's a few in Indonesian) or it's only about 75 members.

Anyone know of a Yahoo group or mail list for Honda owners?

Thanks.

Reply to
SparkyGuy

I think Honda-tech.com is very good. If I need help, I either post here or at honda-tech.

"SparkyGuy" wrote

Reply to
Elle

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Reply to
SparkyGuy

We have just recently a new Yahoo Honda Accord group, after Yahoo removed it without warning and for no apparent reason. Here's the link where you can subscribe >>

Wade [co-moderator of Yahoo group]

Reply to
Wade