Fuel pump location on a '78 cabriolet?

For over 32 years my '78 fuel injected cabriolet has never failed to start until it sat in storage this winter. Normally I start it at least once a month and let it run a bit just to circulate the oil. The spark seems healthy so I suspect the fuel pump. After sitting for week or so all I hear when turn on the ignition without cranking is a single click in the rear of the car, a relay perhaps? Its obvious that the pump is not immersed in the fuel take. Two questions, shouldn't there be at least a few clicks from the pump and where would I find the pump?

Reply to
RHF

On Jan 18, 7:57=A0pm, RHF wrote: Double Relay is behind the rear seat. The fuel pump is inside the front right wheelwell.

Reply to
John Connolly

It is good that you are contributing again, John.

Reply to
John J Stafford