Hey Latarsh, This Is Not An Adult Newsgroup! This Is An Aircooled VW Newsgroup!

Hey Latarsh, This Is Not An Adult Newsgroup! This Is An Aircooled VW Newsgroup! If any of us care to view that sort of thing, we will go to an adult newsgroup. Please limit your posts here to automotive, preferrably aircooled auto type of topics.

Reply to
Jim347a

Being a fellow aircooled poster, and also a fellow GMail user, I reported his account to Google Groups. His account should be disabled momentarily.

-Steve Ballantyne

68' Bug
Reply to
steve.ballantyne