Survey: How tall are you

I'm doing a survey it seems most men that drive aircooled vws are short..

So what are your heights.

-- Anna Vancouver Island, BC

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy" 58 Panel Van "Glenn" 58 Panel Van "Selah"
Reply to
BugBum

Ben Boyle
6 foot five inches

Reply to
Douglas
6' 3"
Reply to
Dave Brower
6'2"

Reply to
BugMan

................5' 9"

............btw..........Ted Bundy was over 6 ft.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Ok well there went that.

-- Anna Vancouver Island, BC

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy" 58 Panel Van "Glenn"
Reply to
BugBum
6"3' :-)

Allan :-)

Reply to
Allan Williams

5' 8" Am I the shortest?....lol
Reply to
Neil

... *MY* girlfriends have never thought so.... sorry to hear that....matbe its a cannuck thing ;-)

....Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Metric friendly!

I'm 1.95m and 120 kilos...

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski
6' 2.5" Actually, one thing I have always LIKED about the bug is that it has more head room than a lot of economy cars.
Reply to
KWW

Im 5'11"

Reply to
Justin D

well apparently most are tall here....but i am not...LOL

5' 11

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

5'3".....gotcha beat.....

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

....................And to think that I was embarrassed to say that I was only 5'9".........lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

WOW, someone is shorter than me!!!!!

Reply to
VWGirl
6' 4"
Reply to
Peter Cressman
6'3
Reply to
Gary H

No.

You merely have statistical proof that less than 2% of short, computer literate drivers of odd cars will participate in a poll regarding height, whereas 87% of tall people in this category can be reliable expected to respond.

Reply to
Oldbie