'04 V70XC

My daughter bought an '04 with 95,000 miles and a new timing belt last week. The car ran very nicely for a week. It has now thrown 2 codes P0016 and P0234. The first having to do with the crank and cam not corresponding (jumped timing?) and the second is over boost. Could these be related? It seems too coincidental. I'm not at all Volvo smart especially turbo. What would be the best course of action. I am advising my daughter from 2000 miles away.

Reply to
volck