my stupid daughter bought a new kia

don't they have a 100,000 mile drive train warranty? sounds like a deal to me.

Reply to
Richard

It's not her fault, her parents are retarded, Her dad smells like feces and is a real Gomer.

Reply to
bill

you are correct, her dad helped her picjk it out,,,,,, im glad to be the step-dad

LMAO

Reply to
I'm Right

Reply to
Chuck Davis

"some one who could write there own." "cause a father is supportive of there children. I await "

You are complaining to me adding a hyphen to STEP-DAD and you can't use the correct THEIR?

As far as the shit packing,, We hear that yours is, regularly.

Reply to
I'm Right

Hi I'm Right, My Name is Dr. Mark Olmstead from the University of Washington, Mental health Department, I was wondering if you would be interested in making

1,000 and a free trip to Seattle?

We are conducting interviews for a study we would like you to participate in, We are interviewing people with the ugliest personalities in America and you have been selected in the top 1,000 candidates.

If you may be willing to sit down with a team of doctors for a couple hours, please respond by Friday with you email address and phone number and the best time to get in contact with you.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. Dr. Mark Olmstead P.H.D. University of Washington

Reply to
Dr. Mark Olmstead

She?s done pretty good considering I?ve had a Kia and Hyundai and aside from being a tad on the ugly side I?v put 200,000 miles combined on both and haven?t had an ounce of trouble.

Reply to
Dawgz83944

sunroof stopped working while it was open

and now the car won't start

she has had the car for one week

Reply to
I'm Right