1991 Volvo 740. Coolant Leak near firewall

I have a odd coolant leak. It is near the back of the engine, and by the heater hoses. The link is actually coming from the engine, near some odd metal part that attaches and rises above the engine. It has two parts.

The coolant pours out, especially when the engine is revved. I have checked the hoses and valve. All are perfect.

Are you familiar with this kind of leak. How easy is it to repair? Thanks.

Larry Moss

Reply to
larry.moss

Can you describe the odd metal part any better? I'm not sure what you're referring to?

Reply to
James Sweet