1994 940 Wagon

A few weeks ago I had 2 fuel pumps installed and a new fuel filter. Since then I have driven the car 300+ miles with no problems. Yesterday I changed the oil and filter and parked it under some trees in my front yard. I went to drop off the used oil and filter where I had bought it and got halfway down the block when the engine quit. I pushed it back to the house and began looking for problems. The fuses to the main fuel pump and the in-tank fuel pump were okay. I sprayed some WD-40 on the plugs and wires (it works with my '81 240 wagon when there's been a heavy rain and it won't start) to no avail. I am wondering where to start troubleshooting. Still haven't found a manual for this model. The only time this has happened before (with the '81 240) other than failure of the fuel pump relay was when the timing belt broke. Thanks for any suggestions. My mechanic's shop is closed on Mondays so I can't call them. Derek in Florida

Reply to
Derek Lawler