93 940 wagon fuel door

The fuel door dropped off over a month a go. I was able to retrieve the door. But I think the spring or some pastic parts are missing now. Is this something from the dealer? Is there some electronic parts diagram somewhere?

Reply to
yaofeng

This happened to my 740 a couple years ago, the plastic hinge broke. I got a new hinge from the dealer, it wasn't terribly expensive.

Reply to
James Sweet