95 850 Cruise Control is intermittent

Hi, We have a 95 850 wagon on which the CC works sometimes. Often when you first start off it will not come on. After driving for 50 miles or so, by trying to start it over and over, it may come on. Once on, it will run without a problem until the engine is turned off, but may or may not come on when the car is started again, whether the car is hot or cold. Any ideas? Thanks Brad

Reply to
Mystical

"Mystical" skrev i en meddelelse news:XbWdi.5160$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net...

I'd check the switch for the brakelight.... My Chevy Astro had a similar problem, and it was improper adjustment of the brakelight-switch.

-- Brian Sørup Volvo V70 2,5T Aut.

Reply to
Brian Sørup